Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

My Aunties birthday



On Saturday morning I got up at 10:37 and got changed into ragged clothes. Then at 12:00 Brandon,Tyron and I went and did the weding.


First we did the backyard ,then started on the front.After we finish we had a 5min shower got in some fancy clothes, played on the computer till It was time to go and party with my Aunty.  


At my aunties house they were cooking up a BBQ with sausages,steak and patties. I had a game touch with Kaa and Tyreese 2 on 1 match and I won,still 12 to 3 on the first half, YESSS. Oh! and we had only 15  min on the second half I got an extra 15 and Kaa and Tyrees  10 more . When we finished our game I went inside and played my favourite game,Tanki.


As my mum called out “time to eat” I was already in the bathroom washing my hands because I was STARVING.(I had no breakfast.) I had 2 paddies with a 2 bun and 3 sausages with bread and it was delicious!    

That was my Saturday. At my aunties house.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an extremely busy day Aydrian. I'm sure your family appreciated the hard work you put in!

    ReplyDelete